Syracuse is the most beautiful Greek colony in all of Sicily. The famous Archaeological Park of Neapolis will take your breath away.
- Up to 3 participants, the excursions include qualified guide / driver
- Starting from 4 participants, the excursions include an English speaking driver and a qualified guide (in English).
- If the guests were all of another language (French, German, Dutch, Spanish, etc.) we will satisfy with the presence of a guide in the chosen language.
- Transport included
- Service guide / driver or guide and driver in inclusive language
- On board service (water, humidified tissues, chargers for all types of devices, sweets and snacks during the full day, Wi-Fi) included
- Entrance tickets to various monuments not included
- Meals (except on specific request and to be quoted separately) not included
- Tips and / or other personal needs not included
Syracuse is the most beautiful Greek colony of Sicily. Its famous Archaeological Park of Neapolis, will leave you breathless with its Greek Theatre, the Roman Amphitheatre, the Latomie of Paradise and the “Dyonisios Ear”.
Afterwards you can not miss Ortigia, small baroque island and old city centre of Syracuse where you will admire the beautiful Cathedral and the famous Arethusa’s Fountain.
The visiting day will proceed towards Noto, the capital of Sicilian baroque, famous for its fine buildings of the early eighteenth century and declared Unesco World Heritage Site. Inspired by Baroque ideals of “open city”, Noto is a rare masterpiece and the clearest example of theatrical tastes in 18th century architecture. Noto’s Baroque is in fact a game of elegant curves, floral weaves, perspective views palaces and gardens, capitals and ornaments that adorn the facades of churches and monasteries. At the end of the visit, return to the hotel.